Cash In Your Pension Funds

Get Expert Pension Advice from a Regulated, Approved Advisor Now

  • Close your Pension Pot and Withdraw Pension Funds Early
  • Take-out Cash Early from Your Pensions
  • Recieve a Tax-Free Amount
  • Unlock Your Pension's Potential
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

"So simple, quick and easy"

Aviva logo AXA logo Prudential logo Zurich logo
description image

How Does Cashing In Your Pension Work?

Taking your whole pension pot as cash is simple. You close your pension pot and withdraw it all as cash.

The first quarter (25%) will be tax-free. The remaining three quarters (75%) will be added to the rest of your income and taxed in the normal way. However, there are things to take into consideration if you are thinking about doing this, get in touch today to make sure you’re not losing money through bad investments and fees.

Four Simple Steps

Step 1 Icon

Tell Us How We Can Help

Complete our simple form and let us know how we can help.

Step 2 Icon

We Match You

We’ll assign an Approved Advisor local to you, with the right knowledge

Step 3 Icon

No obligation call

Meet with your regulated pension advisor and explore your options.

Step 4 Icon

Decide What's Right For You

Save money and invest in the right opportunities thanks to the advice.

About The Pension Advice

Local Advisers

Approved Adviser will always match you with a local financial adviser that suits your needs.

Lower Fees

Our pension advisers will always check that you're not paying high or unnecessary fees.

Great Investments

Your advisor will make sure that your money is held in the best investments possible.

Retire with Confidence

Our pension specialists review your retirement plans so you know your plans are solid.

Looking For Something Else?

Combine Your Pensions

Get expert pension advice from a regulated, Approved Advisor now

Find Pensions Advisors

Transfer Your Pensions

Get expert pension transfer advice from a Approved Advisor now

Find Local Advisors

Find A Mortgage Advisor

Get expert advice from a regulated, Approved Mortgage Advisor now

Find Mortgage Advisors
Image of an approved adviser

Frequently Asked Questions...

Taking money out of your pension pot(s) before age 55 could leave you with an unwanted tax bill. Speak with an Approved Advisor to talk about your options.

This is dependant on the size of your Pension pots as there are different rules for different sizes. An Approved Advisor will help you weigh out your options to get you the best outcome when cashing in your Pensions.

When you open your pension pot you can usually choose to take some of the money in the pot as a cash lump sum. As of April 2015, it has been possible to take your entire pension pot as a cash sum but you should be aware of the tax treatment.

Pension payments are made for the rest of your life and can possibly continue after death with your spouse. Lump sum payments give you more control over your money. Although there can be risks. Speak with an Advisor to talk about your options.

It has been suggested that you should try to save around 15% of your pre-tax income into your pension every year, during your working life.

Advisors will typically charge between 0.5%-5% of the asset in question. Your pension advisor will always be up front and honest about their fees so there won’t be any nasty surprises later.

How Can We Help?

We’ll use this information to match you with a local Approved Adviser with the right experience to help.
The Adviser will contact you directly. Your initial consultation is free with no obligation.